30% Off Papa Johns

Get 30% off regular priced menu items when you order at Papa Johns using code ENJOY30 valid only at participating locations. Better hurry to use this coupon though as it expires at 07/29/18. Until then I know I'm going to order lots of pizzas because this is a pretty big discount. :)

Go to https://www.papajohns.com to avail of this discount and just use the code at checkout. Come back and let us know about your experience using this code and also maybe even share what or how much you were able to order and save!

Thanks for the code, 30% off is great . I think i'm gonna go for one of those Hawaiian Tuna. Glad you came up with this deal:D. Thanks for the share....

Ah, I missed this deal, but that's a good one. Pizza tends to be our go-to takeout meal when we do run low on time, and if we can do it cheaply it's always helpful.

I tasted Papa John Pizza when I was in Uae. Its pizza was simply one of the best I have ever tasted.
I liked the way it cooked. It was affordable but the quality of foods were super delicious.

Better pizza is even better together. This weekend, your pizza is on us. Order in the Papa John’s App and get a free large, one-topping pizza with promo code: BETTERTOGETHER. $12 min purchase.