Buy one and get one free

Martinsx

Are you a juice lover? I have just one of the best deals for you to take advantage of in a buy one and get one free deal. You can buy Capri Sun Juice Drink Blend or Roarin Waters or Sports and get one for free. The price is $1.43 and this offer starts on 17/7/2018 and expires on the same day.

You can enjoy this sweet printable coupon and deal from Publix. This offers are mostly available to people in US.

Steve5

Are you a juice lover? I have just one of the best deals for you to take advantage of in a buy one and get one free deal. You can buy Capri Sun Juice Drink Blend or Roarin Waters or Sports and get one for free. The price is $1.43 and this offer starts on 17/7/2018 and expires on the same day.

You can enjoy this sweet printable coupon and deal from Publix. This offers are mostly available to people in US.
Thanks for sharing. I think there are many people here who live in Asian countries. So I don't think they'll be able to use deals like that. Well, unless they order online and the deals apply to their location. :D

I would have definitely like to enjoy this offer as I am someone that don't joke with juice. However, I see this deal as one that is going to boost sales while satisfying the customers which is great.

Martinsx

Thanks for sharing. I think there are many people here who live in Asian countries. So I don't think they'll be able to use deals like that. Well, unless they order online and the deals apply to their location. :D
You are welcome my friend @Steve5, if I find other deals that are available for people living in Asia, I would get them in here for you. There are some these sites that are not going to allow you to order online as long as it's services isn't available for people living in your country. The site simply wouldn't allow you to login in.

Martinsx

I would have definitely like to enjoy this offer as I am someone that don't joke with juice. However, I see this deal as one that is going to boost sales while satisfying the customers which is great.
I don't think that I have ever seen any family that doesn't have at least a can of juice in their home. My kids literally drink only juice and milk, so I order in on daily basis. I'm definitely going take the opportunity to enjoy this deal of buying one juice and getting one for free, as it's going to save me a lot of money.

Steve5

You are welcome my friend @Steve5, if I find other deals that are available for people living in Asia, I would get them in here for you. There are some these sites that are not going to allow you to order online as long as it's services isn't available for people living in your country. The site simply wouldn't allow you to login in.
I'm sure everyone appreciates it. That's kind of the case with most Asian countries. They're not always available for ordering online. It's funny that countries have frequent restrictions. Particularly, for countries in Asia.

I don't think that I have ever seen any family that doesn't have at least a can of juice in their home. My kids literally drink only juice and milk, so I order in on daily basis. I'm definitely going take the opportunity to enjoy this deal of buying one juice and getting one for free, as it's going to save me a lot of money.
I guess that there is a new entrants to the market which is one reason that they are doing this kind of promotions. This is going to make more people buy the juice which is a good way to go.

clairmatin

Thank you so much, your effort is very much appreciated. But sadly, this offer in not available for me :/ It's very rare for me to find deals online anyway.

Wow this is a great deal. I am a juice lover. But unfortunately I don't live in the US and I am on a tight budget right now. i hope there will be some more promotions in the future and hope that it will be available in other countries too.

bienn05

Yes, I agree. I believed that there are some that offers deals like these. Try going to Waltermart if you are in the Philippines. There are a lot of deals in their supermarket.

zgecolea1797

USA is just a blessed country in terms of this. I live in the Philippines and coupons is not popular in our country. I don't think there are some companies that offer coupons like that. I don't think groceries will accept coupons like that.

jerlene

Thank you for sharing this deal. Capri Suns are amazing. I am so glad I live in the US and can take advantage of stuff like this and I feel really bad for the rest of you that can't. Hopefully they will make universal coupons one day so that anyone anywhere can use them.

Martinsx

I guess that there is a new entrants to the market which is one reason that they are doing this kind of promotions. This is going to make more people buy the juice which is a good way to go.
Exactly. Consumers always appreciate it when they are left with offers that gives them an opportunity to get some sort of promotion in products purchased. Who wouldn't want to have one product for free when they pay for one? Beer companies are the main dealers that does such promotions here. When you buy two bottles of beer, you will get one bottle for free.

Martinsx

I'm sure everyone appreciates it. That's kind of the case with most Asian countries. They're not always available for ordering online. It's funny that countries have frequent restrictions. Particularly, for countries in Asia.
Maybe there is a reason why there isn't so many opportunities to order online in Asian countries but I seriously find that somehow. As long as people can pay online and have the products delivered to them, why wouldn't there be opportunity for them to purchase online? Unless the company doesn't have delivery services in such part of the world.

Martinsx

Thank you so much, your effort is very much appreciated. But sadly, this offer in not available for me :/ It's very rare for me to find deals online anyway.
Well, I must admit that it's very frustrating to have limited deals and offers like this available all around the world but don't fret it my friend @clairmatin and keep looking, I'm sure that you are definitely going to find one sooner or later.

Good luck mate.

Martinsx

Wow this is a great deal. I am a juice lover. But unfortunately I don't live in the US and I am on a tight budget right now. i hope there will be some more promotions in the future and hope that it will be available in other countries too.
Who knows, the company's management might wake up one day and make plans to extend its services and offers to other parts of the world and hopefully it would get to your country, so that you can enjoy the free deals or promotions that comes with buying one and getting another for free.

Steve5

Maybe there is a reason why there isn't so many opportunities to order online in Asian countries but I seriously find that somehow. As long as people can pay online and have the products delivered to them, why wouldn't there be opportunity for them to purchase online? Unless the company doesn't have delivery services in such part of the world.
I think so too. Part of it may be that they're more focused on American and European consumers. I don't know. Hahaha!

Yes, it's also likely that they currently don't support certain areas. Like far off places. :)

Steve5

Yes, I agree. I believed that there are some that offers deals like these. Try going to Waltermart if you are in the Philippines. There are a lot of deals in their supermarket.
I've actually heard that before. I wonder how different it is with Walmart. Maybe it's actually the same with minor differences. :)

amelia88

I don't have a Publix near me right now, but when I lived in FL for a while I did! They make the best sub sandwiches there, too! Great supermarket and they have a lot of special deals regularly.

Marako0406

It's really nice when we see value deals and offers like these in the market stores. I really thought that they do this because the expiration date of the product is near or maybe it would be the next month but based on my experience it's not! Whenever I go to the grocer I always check the expiry date of the product so that I can stock it in the kitchen for weeks. These offers and value deals are awesome and really saves you a lot so that you could buy more of the things you need!