Buy one Get one Free - Price Chopper Grocery Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley0323

Right now, Price Chopper is running a deal on Kelloggs Cereal. Its for the regular and family sized boxes of cereal. Buy one get one free! (they are $2.49 each, so you get 2 boxes for $2.49 plus tax). Check your local price chopper! I have young kids, so this deal definitely helps me! lol

amelia88

I've got little ones too so that's a huge saving! We seem to go through cereal like it's going out of fashion. Always love finding deals on the stuff we tend to use the most in our household!

I just read this deal today and it is amazing. We love cereal and this promo is a good saving. I just wonder if this promo is still good.

Buy one get one free wow. Those guys are really going all in. I don't tgink I can withhold anything to get the best of that promo. My fridge would just fill up.

fishbate

Right now, Price Chopper is running a deal on Kelloggs Cereal. Its for the regular and family sized boxes of cereal. Buy one get one free! (they are $2.49 each, so you get 2 boxes for $2.49 plus tax). Check your local price chopper! I have young kids, so this deal definitely helps me! lol
Same here, this is a great saving. My kids loves Kelloggs Cereal and it's their norm to eat cereal every morning. This will definitely save a lot on the budget and i can divert some saving to other items.

Marako0406

Holiday seasons are a great time to go to groceries and markets to buy things that we need at home. There are lots of discounts and promos where we can save a lot. Every time I go out to buy some stuff I need to fill the fridge I go to the isle where there are promos and discounts and check the product's date of expiration and a lot is actually new, maybe the store and their supplier just want the people to buy to their store and their product that's why there's these promos and discounts around and have their own isle. It's really nice that you can save more and still buying the same product you use and to try something new as well which is sometimes better than what you've already been using for quite some time.

I just read this deal today and it is amazing. We love cereal and this promo is a good saving. I just wonder if this promo is still good.
This is one of the promotional deals that make me feel nice as I have always wish to be in a great mood when it comes to buying food stuffs. So, aside from saving money, you are going to get value for money spent as well.

Buy one get one free wow. Those guys are really going all in. I don't tgink I can withhold anything to get the best of that promo. My fridge would just fill up.
That's really funny. I mean you should try as much as you can to be in control of the way that you spend when getting some stuffs that are on discounts is concerned. Be sure to have a limit and it will save a whole lot of time.

hahahha don't blame me you know what they say about freebies! They are tastier and more fun. Anyways I guess the limit will come since there is no way you can have as much as I insinuated.

This is one of the promotional deals that make me feel nice as I have always wish to be in a great mood when it comes to buying food stuffs. So, aside from saving money, you are going to get value for money spent as well.
Good and tasty value my friend. If all deals could be this nice. I do give a thumbs up to the company for coming up with a great marketing strategy.

Good and tasty value my friend. If all deals could be this nice. I do give a thumbs up to the company for coming up with a great marketing strategy.
This is great as you are going to have a nice time for you to be able to enjoy some big benefits from it. I have realized that you should also be ready to spend a bit to enjoy some of those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.