Different Chicken Flavors for Flavorholics!

Wow I'm a fan of flavors! I still miss the restaurant we ate at just last year and they cater fried chicken and wings only but comes in different flavors. It is affordable and you can eat all you can and pay in a fair price just leave the bone alone to be able to get that promo. The chicken wings are fried really nice and crisp, there are ten flavors you can choose from and all are tasty and delicious from spicy to sour and sweet. The name of the restaurant is wing bites in the south of manila philippines.

Mmmmm, chicken wings one of my favorite! You'll never go wrong with wings either fried or stewed. Do they have any discounts there or some free items? I would love to try them.

It's actually eat all chicken you can and you can taste all the flavors they have or stick with the one you want. You only pay like $4 for all the chicken you can eat not including the bone and that's already their promo. You can also opt have the option to eat chicken alone or add a cup of rice. I am not sure if they have free items but definitely I will try to dine there again when I come back.

This is pretty nice! I always enjoy cooking with a whole lot of flavor for this is the only way that I can enjoy each meal that I prepared. What is necessary for me to know is if I can be able to make good decisions as regards the type of chicken flavors that I get from them as well.

Mmmmm, chicken wings one of my favorite! You'll never go wrong with wings either fried or stewed. Do they have any discounts there or some free items? I would love to try them.
Yeah, I was expecting to read where it is mentioned that they give discounts and I couldn't see it. I think they might have that as part of the plans as long as you are able to make purchases from the stores as well.

That is amazing. I would love to try this food. When I first read your post, I thought this restaurant is only located in the USA but it's great to know that we have here in the Philippines. I checked this restaurant online and they specialize in deep-fried food products; especially buffalo wings. Different flavors of food will give me happiness.