Holiday season promo in Duty Free Philippines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corzhens

Particularly chocolates and biscuits, they are on promo discounts in Duty Free shops in the Philippines. Discounts up to 40% in some items can really give your wallet hypertension. The big discount period starts by November. However, you should be discerning with the food items that you buy on discount because of the expiration date mostly are on the first week of January of the following year.

anchoreztin

I have heard of this promo and I have learned that it is not only for chocolates that they are giving away big discounts but also for selected fragrances, toys and electronic stuff. Also, have you heard about the "Pasalubong Packs"? Where in they have these bundles of goodies in a very cheap price. Knowing Filipinos, they've got sweet tooth. They'll gonna love those chocolates promos.

Kamille16

Wow! I will definitely visit Duty free here in Puerto Princesa Palawan. I love chocolates and biscuits and it's a great deal for 40% discount. I will also inform my family and friends so we can visit Duty free Palawan together. Thank you for sharing.

NesMarcos

This is a big wow! 40% off is indeed a very big discount. Filipinos have sweet tooth especially women. Whenever we go to Duty Free, almost 80% of our purchased items are chocolates and biscuits because our loved ones especially my kids and sisters love it so much. When I travel overseas, chocolate is the number one asked by my dearies! Instead of going to duty free in October, I would definitely start my shopping in November because of this. Thanks for sharing, it is a big help!

Zelmontero

Wow! I'm a fun of discounts. When I see a discounted product I'm more likely to buy it. I agree with you that in buying discounted product you should really check for the expiration. Most especially the food products you need to consume it immediately. Be careful in buying discounted products. Thanks for this tip. I will surely watch out for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.