Max’s Fried Chicken House promo

The current promo of Max’s Fried Chicken is the Sarap to the Bones where you can order for delivery or take out 1 whole fried chicken for only 300 pesos. That’s just a little over $5. Max’s fried chicken is an original Filipino recipe that we all love. I guess the promo is applicable to all branches of Max’s Fried Chicken even in the US and other countries.

The current promo of Max’s Fried Chicken is the Sarap to the Bones where you can order for delivery or take out 1 whole fried chicken for only 300 pesos. That’s just a little over $5. Max’s fried chicken is an original Filipino recipe that we all love. I guess the promo is applicable to all branches of Max’s Fried Chicken even in the US and other countries.
I didn't know that, thanks for sharing. I think if it's price at php300 it's the spring chicken right? I remember their last promo in which dine in customers can avail unlimited chicken for php299 ($6) I think.

I celebrated my high school graduation in Max's Fried Chicken. The chicken in Max taste a little different compares to others. What I like in Max's Fried Chicken is the ambiance of their restaurant. It is very homey and relaxing for me.

I love Max's Chicken. When we were just kids, we can only eat at Max's when the occasion is really really important. I will try to avail this promo because I feel nostalgic when I eat their classic chicken. It brings me back to my childhood days. I will share this information to my other family members.

Is it still available. I have not visited that place for for a long time. I can't even remember what month did I last visit it. Maybe I should try to go this week to check if it is still available or just call a delivery.

I celebrated my high school graduation in Max's Fried Chicken. The chicken in Max taste a little different compares to others. What I like in Max's Fried Chicken is the ambiance of their restaurant. It is very homey and relaxing for me.
Yes, exactly. That is what I feel whenever I am in their restaurant. I also love their brownies. I also like how lowkey chill the server are and not in the rushed. It is also worth noting that their place is clean and their chairs are so nice. I don't really mind spending a little more time in Max's.

It is a good deal. Max's fried chicken taste good. I remembered during my pregnancy, I hate eating chicken, it makes me vomit whenever I eat chicken. But when one time, during our seminar at my work,they ordered Max's fried chicken. So I have no choice but to eat it, and I so love the taste that I ate my whole meal. From that moment, I only eat chicken from Max's during my pregnancy.