Mercury Drug Discount

NesMarcos

Does anyone know the Mercury Drug Website?

https://www.mercurydrug.com/

In the Philippines, one of the most well-known pharmacy chain is the Mercury Drug. It offers food, drinks, hygiene stuff, baby's necessities like milk and diapers, and most importantly, they have branded and generic medicines.

Since they have already launched their website, have you ever checked on it? In their website, under the icon 'store services', there is a sub-icon named 'discount coupons.' They offer coupons that you can basically use when you purchase on their physical stores. These coupons are downloadable so there is no hassle at all.

RhealaineS

Mercury drug also offer suki card. You can avail the card after single purchase worth P1,000. Once you have the suki card, you can earn 1 point for every 200 pesos worth of purchase (single receipt). Points can be converted to case. 1 point = 1 peso.

fishbate

Well that's a good deal in my opinion because medicine and health products is highly in demand. Coupons or points it's a good way for savings and can be use for future needs, specially if you can use these items on major products.

ashley0323

Awh, bummer. I dont think mercury drug is available in the US.. Unless its just not available in my state. Im glad you are able to get the deals though! :)

In the Philippines, one of the most well-known pharmacy chain is the Mercury Drug. It offers food, drinks, hygiene stuff, baby's necessities like milk and diapers, and most importantly, they have branded and generic medicines.

Since they have already launched their website, have you ever checked on it? In their website, under the icon 'store services', there is a sub-icon named 'discount coupons.' They offer coupons that you can basically use when you purchase on their physical stores. These coupons are downloadable so there is no hassle at all.
This is kind of Mercury stores as we are always faced with one ill situation or another and getting some of the drugs on a discount is going to assist anyone that wants to get the drugs via an online presence. I am not in Philippines, but this is a good deal for those living in that part of the world.

Well that's a good deal in my opinion because medicine and health products is highly in demand. Coupons or points it's a good way for savings and can be use for future needs, specially if you can use these items on major products.
It is really a good way to save as drugs are not something that we buy out of free will, but as a result of having to treat one sickness or another. So, saving from it is a good way to go.

bienn05

Mercury drug also offer suki card. You can avail the card after single purchase worth P1,000. Once you have the suki card, you can earn 1 point for every 200 pesos worth of purchase (single receipt). Points can be converted to case. 1 point = 1 peso.
I knew what suki card is. My mother also has a suki card from Mercury drug. It is like SM advantage card from SM malls.

NesMarcos

I have just availed their suki card and I think this is really great! Converting 1 Point to 1 Php is really awesome. Little by little and you won't notice that you have already saved up through points.

NesMarcos

I strongly agree with you. In a third world country like the Philippines, having such privilege is indeed a big thing especially not all of my countrymen can afford medicines and do not even have an insurance.

NesMarcos

This is kind of Mercury stores as we are always faced with one ill situation or another and getting some of the drugs on a discount is going to assist anyone that wants to get the drugs via an online presence. I am not in Philippines, but this is a good deal for those living in that part of the world.
Indeed! It saves money, time and effort of getting in line and thinking that never in my entire have I experienced only a few falls in line buying medicine. It is always full and blockbuster!

NesMarcos

Awh, bummer. I dont think mercury drug is available in the US.. Unless its just not available in my state. Im glad you are able to get the deals though! :)

Thank you! Mercury Drug is available in my country, the Philippines. However, not all Filipinos maximize the use of online shopping. Filipinos normally go to its physical store to purchase medicine and other stuff.

mark86

Mercury drug store is very competitive drug store in the Philippines. I heard about the suki card,like a points card from my friends.
This is so helpful because in every amount you purchase,it has a corresponding points that can be used or can be exchange for something like umbrella or mercury notebooks.

Indeed! It saves money, time and effort of getting in line and thinking that never in my entire have I experienced only a few falls in line buying medicine. It is always full and blockbuster!
That's what I was saying as we can't really say that such discounts ain't the best. I always wish that more drug stores will start up such freebies and discount as this is one of the ways to keep things working pretty well.

NesMarcos

Mercury drug store is very competitive drug store in the Philippines. I heard about the suki card,like a points card from my friends.
This is so helpful because in every amount you purchase,it has a corresponding points that can be used or can be exchange for something like umbrella or mercury notebooks.
Absolutely right! I think like purchasing a thousand bucks will give you 5 points. Each point is converted into peso. I heard about the Mercury Drug umbrella and it will be very useful since it's rainy season now in the Philippines. However, for the Mercury Drug notebook, I'm not pretty sure if all Mercury outlets have this, maybe some.

mark86

Absolutely right! I think like purchasing a thousand bucks will give you 5 points. Each point is converted into peso. I heard about the Mercury Drug umbrella and it will be very useful since it's rainy season now in the Philippines. However, for the Mercury Drug notebook, I'm not pretty sure if all Mercury outlets have this, maybe some.
My friend got 2 umbrellas and 1 mercury notebook. It was like organizer notebook. I am hoping Mercury drugstore will give many choices of giveaways.

NesMarcos

My friend got 2 umbrellas and 1 mercury notebook. It was like organizer notebook. I am hoping Mercury drugstore will give many choices of giveaways.
Wow, I like organizers! With this, I'll be asking the Mercury Drug store in my place tomorrow, hopefully they have it too! :) I agree with the thought of giving many choices for giveaways because it can basically boost their sales and this can be very inviting for their customers,

I live here in the Philippines and I am a customer of Mercury Drugstore. I used to have their suki card wherein you can earn points from purchasing. This card has no annual fees. What I like about this drugstore is that you can purchase a lot of items aside from medicines and food supplement. It is like a mini grocery store that offers a lot of stuff. When you check their website, they have the suki sabado special. This promo will give you extra points when you purchase some participating items. Just present your suki card and enjoy the additional points.

ashmatt

I knew what suki card is. My mother also has a suki card from Mercury drug. It is like SM advantage card from SM malls.
Yes, mercury drug is one of the most well-known pharmacies in the Philippines they have a suki card to earn points, they have also organizer notebook. You can save money

loveme

Yes Mercury Drug is one of the most well-known pharmacies, they have a suki card to earn points they also have mercury notebooks.

Wow, thia is good. It is the first time i'm hearing this, this so great. It will be such a great help for us consumers. I definitely check this out. Thanks for sharing.