Puregold Grocery rewards card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corzhens

Puregold is a chain of grocery stores. Their main fare is the bulk discount that's why their valued customers are those who own small convenience stores and restaurants. They also have a rewards card that can earn you points whenever you purchase. It's a good one because we tried it and the earned points can be used for payment of the purchases.

amelia88

We don't have that supermarket chain here but a lot of our supermarkets have similar deals. It's handy when you get rewarded for just undertaking your normal shopping - I always appreciate systems like that where I can save a bit of money!

stbrians

Puregold is a chain of grocery stores. Their main fare is the bulk discount that's why their valued customers are those who own small convenience stores and restaurants. They also have a rewards card that can earn you points whenever you purchase. It's a good one because we tried it and the earned points can be used for payment of the purchases.
They have a good setting there. It is unfortunate they are not available in my country. Otherwise this is the best way to get groceries.

Chinet23

I've heard about it. From what I know, they are specifically beneficial to those who own retail outlet stores or for bulk orders. I've also heard that they do deliveries. I haven't tried for myself though how it works for personal or home groceries use only.

Status
Not open for further replies.