SnR Members Treat Philippines

To all SnR Members in the Philippines always be on the alert for the SnR Members Treat Event. This happens only once or twice a year and it happened last March 18, 2018 in all SnR super stores nationwide. Imported items are on a Buy 1 Take 1 promo and there are a lot of Freebies and Raffles.

Corzhens

I am aware of that sales period of S&R. However, there were so many people that even as early as 7 am there was already a long line of cars to the parking area. To think that S&R will open at 9 am then that goes to show the big crowd. I don't care much for the discounts if the shopping is very inconvenient and uncomfortable with the crowded place. But still, thank you for the information because I know that the discounts were great.

That is a good deal. This promo will attract a lot of S&R customers to come. The store might be crowded but it is still great to avail this promo. Anyway, even without promo. S&R is a great store to do the grocery. They have a lot of free taste from snacks like bread, juice, or even yogurt.

Zelmontero

Thanks for the tip and reminder. I'm not very fond of SnR because the branch in our place is always pack. I'm a very impatient person so I always go for places that have no line to order.

mark86

I am aware of that sales period of S&R. However, there were so many people that even as early as 7 am there was already a long line of cars to the parking area. To think that S&R will open at 9 am then that goes to show the big crowd. I don't care much for the discounts if the shopping is very inconvenient and uncomfortable with the crowded place. But still, thank you for the information because I know that the discounts were great.
Yeah you are right. I was about to come also but I saw lots of people waiting outside the building and they were huge number. I heard SnR have almost marked down items but how would we enjoy it if many people are crazy to get into it.