Something Fishy Midnight/Breakfast Buffet - Philippines

For only PHP 199 or less than $4 you can indulge in a midnight / breakfast buffet 12am-10am at somethings fishy Eastwood city walk. Add PHP 60 or $1.25 for drinks.

Also drop by with a friend during your birthday week and get a free buffet.

What a very cheap deal. I love fish and I like to try different dish of it. They should also include the drinks in the 4$ deal. I really never understand a buffet when the drinks are not included in the package.

What a very cheap deal. I love fish and I like to try different dish of it. They should also include the drinks in the 4$ deal. I really never understand a buffet when the drinks are not included in the package.
Well drinks cost an extra php60 or about $1.25. But it's all good because of the assortment of food included in the buffet is well worth it.

For only PHP 199 or less than $4 you can indulge in a midnight / breakfast buffet 12am-10am at somethings fishy Eastwood city walk. Add PHP 60 or $1.25 for drinks.

Also drop by with a friend during your birthday week and get a free buffet.
I don't think it is fishy. I find the price is just right. I know those place and I have been there. I can only say that if you compare it to other buffets, you will know that it is just fair. They have limited food choices. The ingredients are not that high quality but it is neither low. The place is not as expensive as the other buffet.