Sweet Inspirations Buffet - Philippines

For only PHP 230 or ($4.50) you can indulge into a breakfast buffet at Cafe Sweet Inspiration located in Katipunan Ave. The buffet includes drinks and may i suggest to go straight for the pork Adobo which is so flavorful and tender and the bibingka and puto bumbong is the best I've tasted so far more tasty than Ferinos. Sweet Inspiration is my go to place for desserts since I was a teen. They have an assortment of the tastiest sweets. And in my opinion they make the best sweets in the metro.

Buffet is nice but I don't suggest it to people on diet. You will only spend your money for nothing lol. One nice way to take back what you have paid for is to not eat anything before entering. To conserve space, you know what I mean. Then go for the foods that you rarely take.

Thanks for sharing. That's a good deal. With 230 php, you can enjoy the unlimited food. I have a sweet tooth that is why this place is just perfect. I have never to this restaurant but I checked their website and the food looked great!

For only PHP 230 or ($4.50) you can indulge into a breakfast buffet at Cafe Sweet Inspiration located in Katipunan Ave. The buffet includes drinks and may i suggest to go straight for the pork Adobo which is so flavorful and tender and the bibingka and puto bumbong is the best I've tasted so far more tasty than Ferinos. Sweet Inspiration is my go to place for desserts since I was a teen. They have an assortment of the tastiest sweets. And in my opinion they make the best sweets in the metro.
I have this impression that this buffet consists of desserts only. Good thing you mentioned that there are main dishes included in the food choice. I heard Filipino Adobo is infamous for being good and tasty. I hope when I visit, there are other food choices because As much as I love sweets, I am trying to have healthier lifestyle and I am avoiding sugary food and drinks.