Watson's Advantage card

Corzhens

As I had posted in another thread, the rewards card of SM companies called SM Advantage applies to all the companies of the SM group starting with the SM Malls, supermarkets, and also their drug store which is Watson's. Aside from the rewards card that you can use, Watson's has a regular discount for some products that you will find in the entrance of the store. It is usually a buy-1-take-1 promo of personal items like soap and shampoo. Watson's is the direct competitor of Mercury Drug that I think it is giving a good fight for being the #1 in the industry.

stbrians

As I had posted in another thread, the rewards card of SM companies called SM Advantage applies to all the companies of the SM group starting with the SM Malls, supermarkets, and also their drug store which is Watson's. Aside from the rewards card that you can use, Watson's has a regular discount for some products that you will find in the entrance of the store. It is usually a buy-1-take-1 promo of personal items like soap and shampoo. Watson's is the direct competitor of Mercury Drug that I think it is giving a good fight for being the #1 in the industry.
Very vital promotion.

I normally think that shops often get rid of old stock using this method. Sometimes you may get expired products.

mark86

I believe on you that. Mercury is Watsons number one competitor. I love mercury drug store. Whenever I needed to buy medicines Mercury is my first choice but in terms of vanity products my only option is Watsons. I have no idea Watsons card has good deals. I spent lots of money purchasing in Watsons,if I knew it from the start I might have many points to enjoy by now.

Very vital promotion.

I normally think that shops often get rid of old stock using this method. Sometimes you may get expired products.
Hahaha. Yeeah sometimes exercising caution is important. They could be killing two birds with just one stone. They get to take off their old stock while at the same time doing an effective marketing.

Chinet23

I had been using SM advantage card for couple of years now but I haven't made use of this amazing deal with Watson's. I normally shop for my toiletries from the grocery store and the other stuff from Mercury Drug, their competitor. But it's good this was brought up, I will certainly take advantage of this perk.

Alymae

I love Watson's. Most of my personal essentials I buy from Watson. I trust their brand. Also, I love that they always have promos. Last time they have a promo of my favorite hair product. I like it best when they have buy one take one promo.

Kamille16

Wow! I really love Watson's. I spend 3-4 hours every week inside Watson's Starmall Alabang. I trust their brands, I always buying toiletries, facial wash, their creams, their lotions and last but not the list is their make ups. It is good that you share about the SM card and I want one. I will share it to my family and friends so we can get rewards together.