Favorite freebies

mupdike

What are your favorite things to get free from couponing? I like getting free juices and toilet paper! I like stocking up on the essentials in my home. I wish they had good deals on paper towels, but rarely I find those on sale. I am not much of the sams club bulk shopper. But I do love a deal when I see one. Also do you ever see free oil change coupons anywhere. I used to see those all the time and now they have faded out it seems like.

NesMarcos

In my country, my favorite things to get from coupons are snacks, food, sometimes for hygiene stuff, and also free 1 liter fuel. Basically it depends on how many coupons you have or the level you reached on the scale. When I'm planning to go on a trip, I always save the coupons so I can use them before traveling.

RhealaineS

I have no favorite in particular because I love getting any freebies. Here in the Philippines, almost every item is pricey, that's why I highly appreciate whenever I get to save through coupons and getting freebies.

fishbate

I love some free drinks on my coupon specially on fast food chains and supermarkets. Its good to know that there are things that are still free today. It's also a good way to save money...:LOL:

In my country the most common handouts are in forms of credit and bundles. They may look like weird options but trust me when I tell you that we are a browsing nation.

I have no favorite in particular because I love getting any freebies. Here in the Philippines, almost every item is pricey, that's why I highly appreciate whenever I get to save through coupons and getting freebies.
Hi, I am also from Philippines and yes I agree our items here are pricey specially now that we are under a new tax law. But it is fine, as long as we can help our country's economy. I love getting freebies and coupons too. We all need to save every little peso so whenever I got some freebies I was very happy, I guess other moms loves it too.

I enjoy getting any type of freebies as this is one way that we can save cost when buying things that we need. In our country, most companies use giving freebies to attract more buyers and I feel it is a good move by them.